Step By Step Process How to check your PF balance: You can check your PF account balance with just one missed call or SMS
In addition to missed calls or SMS, the PF balance can also be viewed on the EPFO website and in the UMANG application. All of these ways to check your balance are very simple.
Checking the PF balance is very simple. This work can be done in four ways. With all these methods, you can quickly check your FP balance. You can check your PF balance via the EPFO website and the UMANG application. With it, you can easily know your PF balance through missed calls or SMS. Check out these four methods: –
How to Check PF Balance by Missed Call
You will need to make a missed call to 011-22901406 from the registration number that is linked to the PF account.
Immediately after making a missed call, you will receive a message on your registration number in which information about your PF balance will be received.
How to Check PF Balance By Text Message
You can check your PF account balance by SMS, but to do so, your UAN number must be registered with EPFO.
SMS to 7738299899 by writing EPFOHO UAN from the registered cell phone number.
If you want your balance details to be in another language, including Hindi, you will need to enter a three letter code. For Hindi, you will need to send a message by typing EPFOHO UAN HIN.
How to Check your PF Via EPFO Website
1) Connect to the EPFO website. Click on E-Passbook.
2) Clicking on the eBook will open a new page.
3) You must enter your username (UAN number), password and captcha.
4) After filling in all the data, you will come to a new page and here you will need to select the member ID.
5) Here you will get your EPF balance in the eBook.
How to Check your PF balance through the UMANG app
1) Download the Umang app on your smartphone via the Play Store.
2) Register your phone number and log into the app.
3) Go to the menu at the top left and go to “Directory of services”.
4) Click here for the EPFO option.
5) After going to View Passbook here, check the balance through your UAN and OTP number.